Government Cash Grants Don’t Miss Out
04 May 2020
Westminster council has now completed the initial listing of businesses that were potentially eligible for a grant and have paid out grants totalling £80M to nearly 4,500 businesses.
Criteria for Eligibility
- If your business is in the retail, hospitality or leisure sector, you can receive a cash grant of up to £25,000 per property.
- Businesses in these sectors with a property that has a rateable value of up to £15,000 may be eligible for a grant of £10,000.
- Businesses in these sectors with a property that has a rateable value of over £15,000 and less than £51,000 may be eligible for a grant of £25,000.
- You do not need to do anything; your local authority will write to you if you are eligible for the grant.
- Click here to find out if you are eligible for the grant
If you believe that a business is eligible for a grant and has not yet received one by Monday 4 May, then please contact the BID as email@example.com and we will do our best to assist you.