Free Outdoor Yoga in Paddington
26 April 2021
Only a few minutes from Paddington Station, a gentle flow yoga class is open and accessible to individuals of all abilities and walks of life and offers a great way to emerge from lockdown.
Sessions run every Tuesday throughout June, July and August if the weather permits, starting at 10am.
Whether you live, work or are just visiting please don’t hesitate to join us. Simply turn up on the day or let us know you are coming by booking online.
- Mats are provided but only as a bottom layer for padding and participants MUST bring their own yoga mat or covering to put on top.
- Mats will be placed 1m apart to ensure social distancing guidelines are followed.
- Please wash your hands before and after each session. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Please bring minimal belongings.
- It’s always a good idea to bring a bottle of water.
- Participants will be asked to sign a disclaimer form on arrival.