Free NHS Building Confidence Workshop
07 March 2022
PaddingtonNow BID in partnership with the Central and North-West London NHS Foundation Trust would like to invite you and your colleagues to a free Building Confidence Workshop on Tuesday 29 March, 2.30-3.30pm at Ask Italian, Spring Street.
This short interactive workshop, in a private space, will give you the tools, techniques and guidance to increase your confidence, realise your potential and get more from life, work and relationships.
The training will teach attendees how to use Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) to overcome negative thinking patterns.
- CBT is based on the concept that your thoughts, feelings, physical sensations and actions are interconnected, and that negative thoughts and feelings can trap you in a vicious cycle.
- CBT aims to help you deal with overwhelming problems in a more positive way by breaking them down into smaller parts.
- You’re shown how to change these negative patterns to improve the way you feel.
- Unlike some other talking treatments, CBT deals with your current problems, rather than focusing on issues from your past.
- It looks for practical ways to improve your state of mind on a daily basis.
- Learn strategies to remove the obstacles that get in the way of feeling confident and how to sustain confidence over time.
- It will help you understand what is limiting you and will give you the tools and techniques to increase your confidence. This will help you overcome obstacles, can realise your potential and get more from life, relationships and career, feeling empowered and positive.