Free Digital Training for Westminster Businesses
03 September 2020
Westminster Council’s Business Unit are offering a comprehensive package of free ‘digital skills training sessions’ to Westminster businesses.
The aim of the digital skills training is to ensure that businesses in Westminster are able to establish an online presence for themselves, develop a professional website, be able to successfully trade by conducting online transactions, and to deliver their goods and services to their consumers. The training will also give businesses the opportunity to expand their skill-sets and expertise and will create an environment for businesses that will stimulate peer-to-peer support and mentor-ship.
There are many modules to choose from, depending on what skills you would like to develop. You can choose from the list of modules and book the session through Eventbrite completely free of charge.
- How to set establish a presence from a google search and develop a professional website
- How to set up and enhance your social media pages
- How to set up digital customer registration
- How to create a digital track and trace system
- How to set up a single-click delivery service and identify fulfilment partners/bootstrap it yourself
- How to publish your website to the web
- How to conduct online payments
The sessions will take place throughout September book now to ensure a spot.