Autumnal Yoga in Norfolk Square Gardens
17 August 2020
As we begin to move towards a new normality, we are delighted to announce that our much loved free Live Karma Yoga outdoor yoga sessions will go ahead in Norfolk Square Gardens, throughout September 2020.
The Vinyasa Flow sessions will take place as usual on Tuesdays at 10-11am and are open to all ages and abilities.
- Mats are provided but only as a bottom layer for padding and participants MUST bring their own yoga mat or covering to put on top.
- Mats will be placed 2m apart to ensure social distancing guidelines are followed.
- Please wash your hands before and after each session. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Please bring minimal belongings.
- It’s always a good idea to bring a bottle of water.
- Participants will be asked to sign a disclaimer form on arrival.
Please join us for these free sessions and help welcome in Autumn. Give yourself a break from your usual environment and stretch and breath to help keep calm in these unusual times.
Please book your spot here or you are welcome to turn up on the day.
We look forward to seeing you!